Thursday, December 10, 2009

nixed

We are currently in the process of taking a sweet photo of the children for this years holiday cards. For obvious reasons the above photo didn't make the cut.
Incase you can't pick them out the reasons for the cut are as follows:
Ian's lack of a smile.
Lola isn't looking at the camera.
How about that shoe string Ian calls a belt? A classy trick he learned from his Dad and totally not acceptable for the holiday card.
The below photo works out better and by acting like a bird just pooped on my head I was able to get Ian to crack a smile. It's actually a really cute photo of the children however I'm not using it.

5 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

Well I can't wait to see a picture that is cuter than this one...The one with Ian smiling...

ooma said...

that boy!! that second picture was super cute - can't wait to see the one that actually made the cut - love ya!!

Lola's Grumpa said...

I agree with the Grandmas. They don't come any cuter than that second picture

Anonymous said...

I love that second one. . . .can't wait to get our card.

Emma Rabe said...

Hi
see you soon.
I Love it.