Monday, December 21, 2009

Gigi, maker of the dress

Lola's new favorite dress!

Gigi showed up last week with the MotherLoad of gifts when she whipped out this hand made Snow White dress. First of all let me say that Lola has worn this dress every day since she got it, aside from Saturday when she was in Illinois, and believe me, she asked about wearing it.
Christmas week with Gigi has come and gone as she leaves to head back to sunny Florida bright and early tomorrow morning.

Thank you Gigi for EVERYTHING you do for us! We love you and Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Lola's Grumpa said...

Nicely done Peggy. Lola looks very Happy. I wonder if Lola will let be Grumpy?

Emma said...

Hi Lola
I Love it.

Rabes said...

Hi EB
I Love it.

Lola's Grandma said...

Nice job Peggy. Such talent!!
Will Lola wear this to DG??

Unknown said...

Yes, since she wears it every day (including right now) she will be bringing it to DG next week.

Jen and Justin said...

precious!