Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eye of the Beholder


Being a Twilight Zone fan I've always loved the episode titled Eye of the Beholder. It's about a beautiful girl who attempts plastic surgery to make her face "normal" and what we don't know until the end is that normal in the Twilight Zone are these crazy pig faced people. So in a tribute to the episode I love watching re-runs of I've decided to give Lola that "normal" look.
We ended up with a series of about 30 of these photos because each time I would take one and show Lola she would laugh so much and wanted to take another just so she could look at it. The mad circle continued for some time.

5 comments:

ooma said...

geez, wonder who she takes after? ;) - so, did we give dad a show when he got home?? i'll bet he loved it - kisses for everyone!

Lola's gigi said...

That Girl!!!

Lola's Grumpa said...

Please, no more pig face.

Jen and Justin said...

OMG!

Marmie said...

How did you ever know about that episode? I was in the 6th grade when Peggy Johnson and I watched that, and it scared us so much we ran out of the bedroom screaming and in a sweat! Then we slept with the light on all night!