Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bruce hated today


The most perfect dog ever did not have his favorite day today. He started out at the groomers and after that he visited the vet. I had to drag him into both locations.
At some point in the last few days he managed to get a splinter in his paw. Aaron and I noticed Thursday evening, he was in bed and all of a sudden gave out a good yelp. We looked at his paw and it was swollen. He continued to walk on it so I thought it couldn't be that bad whatever it was. Then this morning it looked like a blood blister so I called the vet. Being the perfect dog he is he was so well behaved for the vet. He really didn't want her touching his paw but with a little struggle and three people (me, the vet and her assistant) holding him down she managed to pop that blood blister and squeeze some kind of foreign object out. Poor Bruce. He's on an antibiotic to keep from getting an infection.
WHY am I blogging right now? I need to be cuddling Bruce and giving him a million kisses!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Poor Bruce!
Give him a treat for me!!

Lola's gigi said...

Poor Boo Boo...

Julie said...

Sweet baby Bruce ... I hope his paw makes a full recovery!

Jeff said...

At least he didn't get what Gabbi had.