Tuesday, February 10, 2009

flying bunny



The above photo was taken about two weeks ago when we had our big snowfall. The 5 of us, Bruce included, went outside to build a snowman. You might think Aaron is a complete lunatic for being outside in only his t-shirt but during the time we were working on our snowman it got hot under all of our winter gear. Aaron took his coat off for a minute to cool down, I unzipped my winter coat and Ian was down to a sweatshirt. It's hard work building the coolest snowman ever.
Since I'm a little behind on posts I'm putting a few random photos from the last couple of weeks HERE .
Don't hold your breath for the next post, I feel like I've been super busy lately and by the time I get Lola off to bed at 7pm I'm ready for bed myself. Speaking of which, it's 9:06 right now, I'm whooped! Goodnight.

2 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

Wow Emma is 4 already, she is sweet...
Lydia looks like Angela, so cute..
and that cookie is huge, did Lola eat it all??

Unknown said...

She ate most of it!