Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fashion Lola Style

Fashion Week has come and gone in NYC but fashion is going strong here! To the left you will see a fabulous design by BADGLEY MISCHKA which I can totally pull off with my hot post baby body, not!

Sure, BADGLEY MISCHKA has awesome designs but they don't compare to Lola's favorite designer Mrs. Lesniewicz. Mrs. L has made some wonderful & unique designs for Lola!


Please take a moment to enjoy the on-line fashion show below:









Lola is modeling her favorite bloomers! Her designer has matched her bedroom theme of "vintage western"












Our model now shows off a matching hat & bootie set. This set is made of recycled sweaters with wonderful cow print on the inside to spice things up a bit. This set keeps Lola's feet & ears warm while she continues to look great!




Lola is sure to be the talk of the town while out and about in this number! She enjoys wearing the coat & hat and says "it makes me feel sassy!"



And below Lola attends a meeting with her designer. They are discussing the fall 2008 line.
Thanks for everything Mrs. L, we love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bloomers are my favorite! mom - will you make me an adult pair? ;) xoxo, jen

Jenny G said...

Lola will definitely be on the fashion runways someday- she just may be the next Cindy Crawford.......!

The Daily Squink said...

What a talented designer Lola has on staff! She's a lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Lola is TOO cute. I am so happy for you Em. The coat ensemble is my favorite.
Please call next time you are in Toledo, I am dying to get my hands on sweet little Lola.
love,
Sue