Monday, February 11, 2008

Important Information for New Parents!












This post provides essential information for my pregnant sister
in law (Millicent) as well as a couple of pregnant friends (Debbie, Melissa & Holli) as they all venture off into parenthood!

Being a first time paranoid and neurotic Mom I’ve done a ton of reading!














Books and magazines provide so much information on how to properly raise a baby. And thank goodness for google! But in all seriousness there’s a lot of information you need to know when raising a baby! I was shocked when I first asked Lola to blow her nose into a tissue and she didn’t do it!














I’ve included a few visual aids for you girls. Good luck and get busy reading, there’s a lot to learn! Who knew you had to study up and be prepared to raise a kid?


Hopefully this information will be useful to you and your husbands. If you follow all the rules and read the right books you may end up with a perfect baby like the one shown below!


4 comments:

Holli said...

Now see - I am so glad you posted that! I totally would've put the baby in the fish tank! What would I do w/o you?
Thanks for making me laugh!!
And yes Lola is the perfect baby!

Anonymous said...

oh amazing lola always doing amazing things!!!....deb

The Daily Squink said...

My favorite is the one with the baby's little head peeking up over the edge of the table with a coffee cup.

Julie said...

I have to confess that I'm not the perfect parent! I do a couple of the don'ts ... Celia experiences the don'ts of teething and clearing a baby's nose often. Poor Celia! Some of it is her choice though, I mean she is almost 21 months now!