Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today I met Handsome Joe & Finn!

Today started off as any other day until I had a blowout at school and my teacher put me in my backup outfit. Normally I wouldn't care but today was the day I met Handsome Joe and I wasn't wearing my super cute pink dress! I also got to meet my new friend Finn!
He is 4 months older than I am and he showed me all kinds of fun things to do like clapping hands! I was very impressed with Finn and I was very impressed with Handsome Joe's muscles! I hope my boyfriend Rowan isn't jealous when he sees these photos...





























Finn showing me how to clap my hands

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Rowan was indeed jealous and turned to the bottle to make himself forget. It worked, and he is back to happily dating Lola.

Holli said...

How stinking cute is that girl?! I wish the guys would flex their muscles for me! hehe
Again, she wasn't brought by my office because WHY?
Horrible terrible friend!

The Daily Squink said...

What a hunk!

An Joe isn't so bad either.