Thursday, September 13, 2007

School is awesome!

This morning at school Brody and I were hanging out having some tummy time when all of a sudden the classroom door opened and the big red buggy came wheeling in! We were so excited because we know when the big red buggy wheels in the room we're going outside for recess! Awesome! Brody & I got to ride shotgun!
(apparently I have long legs)
After our walk we went out to the play ground and enjoyed the nice day! I actually enjoyed my feet and tried to get them in my mouth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola is a sweetheart.
Is Rowen going to be upset about his competition??

Anonymous said...

Hi Lola! It's me, Brody. I sure had fun on our buggy ride together this week at daycare. Thanks for sitting next to me. I really like your blog! I wish my mommy would make one for me. See you on Monday! Your friend, Brody

Anonymous said...

Lola,
How fun you get to ride in the bye bye buggy! We have one at church that I like to ride in too. You really do have some long legs. I hope my 6-12 months pants will fit you ....
Love, Celia

The Daily Squink said...

Well, Rowan saw the photos and he is NOT HAPPY! He said to tell Brody to step off, man! He's upset that he probably won't be able to join Lola's class, because if he did, he would be able to show Brody who Lola's Number One Guy was.

And they could even wear their matching peapod Robeez together.

Also, he wanted Lola to know that she was looking pretty hot in that green dress.