Sunday, September 16, 2007

"There is nothing cuter than a kitten!"

I've said it a million times "there is nothing cuter than a kitten!"
Then I had a baby, a really cute baby!

It's difficult to choose, I mean kittens are so frikin cute it's almost sickening! And you will rarely ever see an ugly kitten, there's probably one ugly kitten to every 100,000 ugly babies.

Well I've eaten my words again (something I've done a handful of times now that I am a Mom) and discovered that there is something cuter than a kitten and it's.....








...a baby dressed up as a kitten!

6 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Is this going to be Lola's Halloween costume? It's super cute!

Anonymous said...

And she's a black and white one! I'm thinkin' Lola is a cute as any kitten. Does she purr?????

grandma joni

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, you should have a litter!!

Anonymous said...

I like the litter comment! She does look so so cute! Where did she get the costume?

Holli said...

OH! I have to agree with Gigi... you need a whole litter! I laughed out loud when I saw her pic.... she's soooo stinking cute!

mrs. jennifer clark :) said...

let's all remember though...with a LITTER comes a LITTER BOX. hehehe