Monday, September 24, 2007

Great Grandma Very Impressed


I finally got to meet my Great Grandma Yates today! She thought I was absolutely adorable! (I think the big pink bow was a hit) I told Gram all about DaDaDaDa.... I had a little meltdown just before lunch arrived but Mom was able to calm me down pretty quick. The nice man at the table next to us complimented Mom on how well she handled my behavior...

Mom and I had a fun weekend visiting with Jenny! We went to the Toledo Zoo to see the baby polar bears, I slept through that part but I woke up to see the crazy monkeys swinging all over the place! Jenny and I got to be pretty tight this weekend, she took really good care of me while Mom got ready for the day. I have a lot of fun at her house, there's so much cool stuff to look at! After a lot of pressure from Jenny Justin finally held me and I didn't even break!
As you can see in the photo below Justin is very comfortable around babies!

2 comments:

mrs. jennifer clark :) said...

I can't even take it; this pic is cracking me up! Lola - you were a very good girl this weekend and don't let Justin's face in this pic fool you - he loved holding you :)

Anonymous said...

Justin looks like he could get comfortable with a baby...at least he held her...
Very cute picture of Jen and Lola, they might even be BFF's