Monday, September 10, 2007

Newsflash!

I did it! I rolled over this morning for the first time! I was on my tummy and before I knew it I was on my back, it happened so fast! My Mom freaked out and then the dog freaked out, it was quite a celebration! Daddy missed the entire event, he was still sleeping...

I had a fun weekend! On Saturday Rowan and I met for lunch at MiMi's Cafe. He was quite the gentleman this time and didn't try any of his fancy moves he has tried in the past. Since we were being so cute we attracted the attention of some great grandma types who stopped to tell us just how sweet we are! After lunch we hit the stores for some shopping. I'm super glad Mom was there to stock up on more clothes, she's a sucker for the Gymboree so anytime I can get her there it's bonus time for me! (We would like to thank the editors of The Daily Squink for the use of this photo)

I got to hang out with Vincent this weekend too! Our Mom's went to high school together a very LONG time ago. Vince is so busy, it's going to be a while before I will be able to keep up with him.

And finally I waited up really late so I could watch the Britney Spears comeback performance on the MTV Video Music Awards and I fell asleep right before it started! Mommy & Daddy watched it! Daddy is not impressed and Mommy says she looked good but had no comment on the song and the dance moves. Since I'm computer savvy I'll watch it on you tube later.Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola, you're such a busy girl!! Congratulations on rolling over. Pretty soon you'll be getting ready to crawl! Love you, Prima

Anonymous said...

This girl is so busy! The rollover is quite an event. Wish I could have been there.
Grandma Joni

Holli said...

OKAY! How DAAARE you come to work and use me for my office and NOT tell me that my Lola rolled over?!??! What a terrible friend you are!