Friday, September 7, 2007

We're learning to blog!

In an effort to save a few bucks a month my parents have decided to blog instead of using baby jellybeans, and why not, blogging is free! For those of you that follow our baby jellybeans page it will still be up for another month or so but my Mom isn't going to do any updating there. If you want to check it out while it's still up and running go to www.babyjellybeans.com and type in my first & last name.




In other news I'm starting to enjoy tummy time and may attempt to roll over soon. I've recently mastered saying "DaDaDaDa" and I love to watch my dog Bruce chase the tennis ball!

Check back as we will be posting our exciting family news right here!

Enjoy! Lola

2 comments:

pete/amy/liam said...

Yay!! Lola is blogging...so cool. We can't wait to check in to see how you and your family are doing. Liam is actually tipping the scales at over 13 lbs. by now. We go to the doctor again on Tuesday so we'll let you know how he's doing. He is a BIG BOY!! We hope you are all doing well in Ohio. Please visit us in Philly sometime soon. xoxo, The Danfords

Oh, and we met Colin, Michelle and Jerry's boy. Have had a couple of fun days with them...so glad they are neighbors!

Jenny G said...

We had the pleasure of having Miss Lola visit us over the weekend, and we thoroughly enjoyed it! My son Vince is a bit older but I have a feeling that they will be great friends!!!!

Can't wait to hang out again!!