Thursday, March 3, 2011

beach day


We had a lovely day at the beach today with the girls. Lola continues to love sand and doesn't care when she is completely covered in it. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I prefer the pool to the beach for that reason alone. However, today proved to be a fabulous day for the beach and we spent quite a bit of time there. The girls had fun building sand castles and playing in the water.

Julie and I took the girls to dinner at Muddy Waters tonight, a local place where the kids get pirate tattoos and pirate coins. The girls finished off a great day by gulping down their own Shirley Temple drinks (this is a big deal).

My only complaint this vacation... WHY can't I sleep in past 8am? Lola has been over at her Gigi's house each night and I've been at Pam's so I do NOT have to wake up and tend to my baby so WHY WHY WHY can't I sleep in? It's so annoying.




1 comment:

Jen and Justin said...

oh that Muddy Waters sound cool! and i take it they play Blues alot since that's a blues artist - my kind of place!

isn't that just how it goes and bet once you got home you feel you could sleep in till noon - but now ya can't!