Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011


Happy New Year to our LOLApalooza fans!
Lola, Aaron & I had family date night tonight. We went to Faketown where we enjoyed a fabulous dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Prior to dinner Lola and I had fun getting ready. We put our hair in hot rollers and we both wore glitter on our eyes for some New Years Eve sparkle. It's now 10:54pm, the makeup has been washed off, Lola is fast asleep and I've flushed my sinuses. Twice.
We wish you all a wonderful 2011! Enjoy everything!



Mommy & Daddy, photo by Lola

5 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

Cute Photos!!
Happy New Year!

Marmie said...

You guys don't look enough to be parents! Happy New Year!

The Daily Squink said...

I'm glad you had a good time - maybe even better than if you had come over to our house!

Jen and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen and Justin said...

ok i deleted my original post - not sure who reads your blog... ;)