Thursday, July 29, 2010

haircut shenanigans

I guess it was bound to happen. Lola cut her own hair this week which ended up resulting in a FABULOUS new look for her!
It all happened on Tuesday while she was at school. Lola along with her friend Riley and Katelyn got a hold of a pair of scissors. Child safety scissors. Good child safety scissors. Child safety scissors that can actually cut hair! Not only did Lola cut her own hair but she and Riley cut up Katelyn's shirt while Katelyn stood there and let them do it. Apparently she wanted an 80's style top.
Unfortunately I had to punish Lola so that she knew how serious this was. She ended up telling me "sorry for making a bad choice Mom" I said "what bad choice did you make today Lola?" she said "I cut my hair and I cut Katelyn's shirt and I won't make any more bad choices" aw! I love her! I'm sure she learned her lesson and will NEVER make a bad choice again. She is still due to tell Katelyn's Mom she is sorry. I received a nice message from Katelyn's Mom, she said "Lola's hair cut is so cute it makes me want to cut Katelyn's hair."

8 comments:

emma said...

I Love it.

Lola's Grandma said...

She looks so grown up to me!!
Even though she makes a bad choice now and then:)

Lola's gigi said...

I too am SURE she will never make another bad choice....
Cute do Lola!!!

FLPenguin said...

How sweet is that story!

Jeff said...

Nice pouty lip in the left hand pic.

Marmie said...

Who trimmed it up? Looks fantastic!!

Marmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I finished the job. :)

UPDATE: Lola told Katelyn`s Mom today that she was sorry. Katelyn`s Mom said "that`s ok Lola, we forgive you" and Lola said "thank you"