Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Take a Bow, the rehearsal before the real dress rehearsal



Today was costume pick up day for the big dance recital which is approaching quickly. Lola was really excited to see her friends but it took some serious coaxing to get her up on the stage to practice. Out of all the girls Lola was the ONLY ONE clinging to her Mother. Is this because I've done something wrong? I'm wondering if it may not be a good idea for me to be a parent helper on recital day....

Once she saw her teacher she felt a little better and took her place in line, that's when I got the heck out of there before she changed her mind. I was able to get a cute little video of the pre-dress rehearsal dress rehearsal (Lola is second from the right). Don't worry LOLApalooza fans, I will record the actual dress rehearsal too! You will see so much of the Baby Take a Bow routine that you will be able to dance right along! Take caution while doing some of these dance moves at home, it's a very complex routine.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lola is ready for Broadway!
She is the star!

Lola's Grandma said...

so sweet and in sync:)

The Daily Squink said...

Well, heck, I don't need to spend that $10 to see the performance now! Haha! Good job, Lola and Mommy.

Marmie said...

She is definitely a show stopper!!
I always get teary-eyed when the kids perform.

Julie said...

Wow, Lola ... you are a great dancer!!! We love you!

Jen and Justin said...

Forget your Dancing With The Stars - this is where the action is at! When is the recital?