Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lola's rendition of Baby Take Bow

Lola has dance class every Thursday and every Thursday I ask her how class was.
I hardly get a response.
When I ask her to show me some of her ballet or tap moves she REFUSES to show me anything. So I'm left to wonder if this kid is learning anything in dance class. Since I've already paid for a recital fee and a costume I know that something must be going on in that class. To get to the bottom of it I offered Lola 5 M&Ms to show me what she has learned in class:


The BEST 5 M&Ms I've ever spent! I cried.

9 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

I LOVE IT!! Tell Lola that GiGi is going to give her a whole bag of M&M's when I come to her recital.

gracie said...

that is so funny. nice dance!!!!!!

Julie said...

I LOVE IT! She's so great!!

Emma said...

I Love it too.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. She has a good memory. And on another note, I'll turn my JOCAS in on time for five M&Ms.

Marmie said...

She's even better than Shirley Temple. Has she watched any of her movies yet? I have a couple I can send over. Lola's going to be worth millions!!!!

The Daily Squink said...

Bravo, bravo! Encore?

Jen and Justin said...

adorable! can't wait to see the actual recital on the blog some day!!

Jennifer said...

Sweeeeet! Totally worth 5 M&M's.