Thursday, February 4, 2010

sledding!

Since they are saying snow is on its way I thought I better post these photos & video from the last round of snow we got. The last round being the only round we've had so far this year.
Lola invited Rowan over for some sledding and hot chocolate. They were SO CUTE and loved being pulled around the backyard on the sled (thanks BFF Jenny for finding this treasure, it will be passed back down for Miss Stella).
Unfortunately we haven't had enough snow for a snow day yet. I think Aaron deserves a snow day since he is now employed with me we can enjoy those days off of work together! I'll cross my fingers for one tomorrow but won't hold my breath.



Its all fun and games until someone falls off.

5 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

OMG, he's almost as excited as that time we had bubbles going on your front porch! Thanks for having us over that day. If we can't drive to Indy, we'll be over to play again this weekend!

Lola's gigi said...

They are so sweet...
Lola needs to come to Florida so she can forget about that snow and cold weather

Lola's gigi said...

I hope Rowan got to sled some more...he was ready to go

Emma said...

Hi
I love it

Marmie said...

Rowan wasn't having too much fun, was he?