Monday, November 9, 2009

THIS IS IT

I finally got to see THIS IS IT!
After seeing this documentary it is clear that this would have been the greatest concert ever. What is also clear is that I have a very good friend in Angela. Not being a huge Michael fan she agreed to go with me. I'm not sure if she agreed because she secretly wanted to see it or if it's because I called her and said "you know, you really should go see this with me."
Regardless, she went and I thank her.
What's also exciting is that I got to wear my old Michael Jackson t-shirt and surprisingly all of me fit into it!

Anyway, this was an excellent documentary, I enjoyed it very much. Well worth the wait.

5 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

Ann & Keith went and saw "This Is It" last night and they both loved it.
Ann is a big MJ fan...

Katie said...

I'm jealous! I'll have to wait for the DVD. Just like the Jonas Brothers 3D concert experience...geez.

Jen and Justin said...

looks like our pole barn is good for something other than storing a million jeeps in....like left over MJ pins from previous home owners!

glad you enjoyed your MJ movie - i wish we lived in same town still, i would of been gone with you too!

jen

Marmie said...

I would have gone with you. I've always liked his music, not necessarily him!

The Daily Squink said...

It WAS a very interesting documentary (and I only went because you suggested it), but I'm very glad you asked me to go see it with you. I really liked it – thanks for taking me!

(This is the photo that had me with the "crazy eyes". Well, they probably BOTH did, who am I kidding.)