Tuesday, November 3, 2009

tapping her way into your heart

Aaron and I both agree that Lola is very smart, talented and beautiful. I'm pretty sure most parents would say the same thing about their own children but in this case we are sure we've got some serious talent on our hands and I'm not just saying that because she's OUR daughter. OK, I am.

**Lola would like to thank Jenny & Stella for her new tap shoes and she would like to thank her Daddy for picking up this beginners tap DVD from the library. Yes, you read that right, AARON picked up a beginner tap DVD for his daughter.

We are in the process of prepping Lola for the talent portion of the competitions.

8 comments:

Katie said...

First of all, Lola is so adorable in that outfit, I want to scream! Secondly, I must rent that DVD. It looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Dear Katie,
It's your lucky day, Aaron is burning you a copy right now! We will have it sent priority mail so you can watch it in the delivery room since you won't have anything else to do.

We love & miss you!

The Daily Squink said...

She certainly has the physique to be a dancer! I think that guy's voice might drive me a little crazy listening to it, though.

Katie said...

YES! I want my daughter to immediately become exposed to the art of dance! Maybe Ryan can choreograph a routine to distract me during the birthing process. A little Bob Fosse, maybe?

Auntie Moe said...

I love those little tap shoes and leg warmers...what a riot. She looks like she loves it!!!

Lola's Grumpa said...

What can I say, the phone message last saturday, and now this. I NEED MY LOLA FIX.

Jackie said...

I tapped for 16 years, and I must say, she's a natural! Love the outfit too! What a little performer you have on your hands!

Jen and Justin said...

First, LOVE the tap outfit, leg warmers especially!!

Second, Lola IS beautiful and talented, you are right!

and Third, She certainly has the "tap" and "step" part down no problem, good job Lola!

btw - saw our first snow flurries of the season, here in Vermont!