Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grace: best cheerleader of all time ever (Now with pierced ears!)

Lola and I attended a football game this weekend in Illinois where my little cousin Grace cheered her first game! This is a huge deal and let me be the first to say this kid has all the moves to become the greatest cheerleader the world has seen!
Lola was totally impressed and now thinks that Grace is the coolest big kid ever, and she has decided that she will also be a cheerleader someday (I didn't see that one coming). Thank goodness for Toys R Us and their buy one get one free set of pom-poms.




We are so proud of you Grace, great job!

(there is suposed to be a video here but the stupid thing won`t post, I`m annoyed)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

The pictures turned out great Em. I love the one with a close up of the pierced ears!! She will love it too.

Unknown said...

Did I miss you by one week? I was there the weekend before you. I still have never met Lola! Although I only saw Grace at her cheerleading practice for the homecoming game, I agree, she may just be the best cheerleader of all time...or at least the cutest. Emma is #1 at riding a horse. Hope to see you and Lola soon.

Unknown said...

Hi MBB! I can`t believe you haven`t met Lola yet, that`s crazy. Emma is kicking some major butt on her bike, she is awesome!

Anonymous said...

good job Grace...and good job Emma.
Also, Lola is a wild woman in
her new used car..she almost ran over my dog