Saturday, September 26, 2009

got beer cans?


I was in the car with the children when I spotted this handsome truck packed to the max with an awesome beer can collection.

The conversation went as follows.
Ian: Are those beer cans?
Emilee: I think so.
Ian: Isn't that illegal?
Emilee: I guess not.
Ian: Do you think he drank all of that beer?
Emilee: Pretty sure he drank it all and then went out and bought that sweet truck.

I decided to snap a photo because you don't see this too often (even in Dayton). This post is really to honor those of you I know who happened to have a super cool collection of beer cans themselves. So Christmas Hero Uncle Jim & Dr. Brown... this one's for you.

7 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

does Jim still have his beer can collection???

Unknown said...

Maybe his collection in boxes down in the man cave.
Speaking of awesome beer cans, I have your JR Ewing beer here someplace. Do you want to put it on display in FL?

Lola's gigi said...

that was never my beer..your asking the wrong person....see if you can sell it on Ebay.

Uncle Jim said...

The beer can collection is history. Not really sure what happen to it. I might have told joyce to give it away or just pitch it

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

What's nice about my collection (which also may have already been thrown away) is that I mostly collected cans I found in dumpsters. Oh, and I was first grade.

The Daily Squink said...

Wow, I had no idea it filled a whole truck! That is impressive.