Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Wizard of Oz

Aaron introduced Lola to the wonderful Wizard of Oz last weekend and we have watched it every day since. I don't mind because I love this movie too.

Here is what I have been waking up to this week:
"Mommy, I need oatmeal"
"I need to watch the lizard of oz"

She seems to really like the ballet dancing munchkins however when I ask her who she likes the best she answers "the witch" and when she talks about the movie she talks about the witch being so mean.
Shouldn't most girls like Dorothy the best? I'm pretty sure I like Dorothy the best and isn't Lola supposed to be exactly like me?

8 comments:

ooma said...

the witch - what's not to like - green and mean - sounds like my kind of girl - and might i just say that the picture by the fence is too cute - she looks so big - it must be the panties. see you all soon - LOVE!!

Lola's Grandma said...

It took me 10+ viewings to get the nuances of the Wizard of OZ ( farmhands were the tin man, lion etc) I wonder how long it will take Lola-unless she's figured this out already! :)

Julie said...

Actually you did have a fascination with witches ... remember my Snow White book???

Unknown said...

didn`t I spit on the bad guys and scratch their faces off? And you participatd as well.

Anonymous said...

Melissa demands watching it all the time as well. Along with a bunch of other kiddie movies.

Josie said...

Katie was the witch in The Wizard of Oz when she was in 8th grade! She was a looker with that green face.

Marmie said...

Lola looks like she's in an add for kids clothes.

Jen and Justin said...

this is such a cute pic