Monday, August 17, 2009

Lola explains important stuff

I wasn't right there so I'm not sure how it went down, probably something like this "Thanks for inviting me to your awesome party Rupert but I want to tell you about the princesses. I like to watch Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. The witch in Snow White is mean and scary. Mom let's me have suckers if I'm good at the store. I slept in my big girl bed. I got a new GramMadonna CD. Thanks for the birthday cake and fruit punch. Your mouth is red Rupert"

On Saturday we went to Rupert's birthday party and from here on this will be known as the best birthday party ever!!! It was great fun for everyone! The location: Bounce U . We all participated. I am still sore after carrying Lola through the obstacle course a dozen times. At one point one of the Bounce U instructors teamed up with Ian against Aaron and she threw a ball at him hitting him where boys don't want to be hit. They won.






2 comments:

ooma said...

GEEZ - i thought you'd never post another thing and i'd have to keep looking at aaron's 'creepy' face ;) - YEAH!!!! big girl panties - i'm so proud of you miss lola - everyone looked like they had a blast at the birthday party - LOVE TO ALL!!

Holli said...

OMG - where is Bounce U? I GOTTA GO!!!