Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lola gets her bitty baby

Lola received a bitty baby from her GiGi and Grandpa Chuck for her second birthday. I'm pretty sure I'm a little more excited about this than Lola, at least right now. I LOVED dolls when I was little so I am especially excited for Lola to get started with her doll collecting. Now that she has her bitty baby we can go to the American Girl Doll store in Chicago, have lunch and do a ton of shopping for doll stuff because we HAVE to get all of the accessories. Aaron can't be laid off much longer, I need his money. I mean Lola needs his money. For important things. You know. Stuff. Doll stuff.

More photos of the new addition here





.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

So cute! Mya got a baby huggins doll for a gift which is what I had as a little girl! We love our dolls! Lola looks like a great caregiver to her new baby doll! Congrats on the new addition! What's her name?

Unknown said...

I keep asking Lola what her name is and I'm really surprised she didn't belt out "Lydia" because right now she thinks all babies are Lydia.

So far she has no name... I'll keep you posted.