Sunday, January 18, 2009

Up & Down

Since I'm the chair person on the parent advisory board at Lola's school it's my responsibility to come up with our monthly PAB meeting topics. I've asked some of the other parents what topics they would like to have covered and a couple have suggested having teachers and parents recommend indoor activities for children to do during the winter months so that they can get their exercise without going out in the freezing cold because who wants to do that?
Here's my suggestion: put your kid in front of the TV. I'm telling you, Lola doesn't sit still while Yo Gabba Gabba is on. She turns into a dancing machine and in all honesty so do I. This show is great fun for both of us! It's better than Dance Party USA and they have an awesome super music friend show on almost every episode. Who doesn't want to dance with their kid while cool bands are singing goofy yet catchy tunes? The below video is just 37 seconds of what Lola does for 30 minutes while the show is on. Hello exercise and TV at the same time!


Editors note: Lola is limited to one episode a day. I don't encourage too much television however I can't wait to get home everyday to watch it.

3 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

She is such a cutie...but
I think she got her rhythm from me.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba!!! Or, I guess I should say Liam does and who couldn't get enough of Mark Mothersbaugh drawings too. It's fun for the whole family! So much better than all the other goofy garbage out there.

Hope everything else is well with you guys!

-pete, amy, liam

Jen and Justin said...

yep those slippers sure a cute!