Saturday, January 17, 2009

Date Night 2009


Aaron and I had our first date of 2009 tonight. Dinner at McCormick and Schmick's followed by the movie Gran Torino. This movie was excellent! Best film I've seen since Shanghai Surprise starring Madonna & Sean Penn. Just kidding, that movie sucked it. But seriously, Gran Torino is awesome, a must see!
As some of you know my friend Angela (better known as Rowan's Mommy) is due to deliver her baby girl any day now and I'm on call to take care of Rowan when the time comes. I am totally ready for my job and just in case the call came while we were in the movie I put my phone on vibrate and held it through the entire film.
When we arrived home the babysitter was fast asleep on the chair with two kitties. Thank goodness Grandma Joni was here to take charge. I'm not sure if Grumpa was tired from a long drive or if Lola & Ian wore him out?

And since no post is complete without a photo of Lola here she is showing off her fivehead. She doesn't normally have a fivehead unfortunately her hat was back a little too far accentuating this look. She's still pretty frickin cute!


P.S. People aren't as intimidated of dudes with skull tattoos as they used to be. Some suburban Mom parked it in the seat right next to Aaron which limited our movie make out time. Thanks lady.

1 comment:

The Daily Squink said...

I'm glad to hear that you are being ever vigilant! I feel bad though that you've been forced to be so vigilant for so many weeks now. I hope you're not TOO burned out by being on constant alert.

Would it make Aaron feel better if I said that I am scared of him and his tattoos? Would he even believe me?