Friday, December 26, 2008

Sunny Florida: Day 1

We arrived last night to a Christmas tree full of presents. Lola pretty much has everything Yo Gabba Gabba and can't wait for her friend Rowan to come over and play when we get home.
We started the day off by going to the park this morning and then a swim before lunch. Lola took a 3 hour nap followed by a trip to Target where she got a swim vest. It may help her to be a little more independent in the pool, we'll see.
She had so much fun in the water today and kept asking me to put her "down" which of course I didn't do. She totally thinks she can swim by herself. I hope she likes the swim vest and if she can keep her face out of the water I think she will do fine in it. You can guarantee I will post photos tomorrow.






















Showing Grandpa dancing and singing Todee & Brobee











































Pancake Breakfast




1 comment:

The Daily Squink said...

Rowan says to hurry home with all that cool YGG loot!

Actually, he did say "Yo-ya?" when we got in the car today, so I think maybe he thought we were going to school to see her. Maybe he misses his friend?