Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mother of the Year

probably not this year

I'm sure when Lola's Ooma purchased this little art tray she didn't plan on her sweet granddaughter using it as a TV tray.
Aaron wasn't home for dinner tonight so Lola and I ate in front of the TV. She was happy. I felt guilty. We normally eat at the kitchen table as a family but not tonight, I've broken another rule.
It seems like every book out there says how bad TV is for kids, don't eat in front of the TV, blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure Ian came out of the womb watching TV and he got a perfect score on his proficiency test. He gets his smarts from Sponge Bob and since I'm 100% positive DJ Lance is way smarter than Sponge Bob I'm securing Lola's spot at Harvard Medical School. Shoot, who is going to pay for that?

1 comment:

Jen and Justin said...

emilee in the working (you are the biggest tv buff i do know! or at least you were - sans kid)