Friday, December 19, 2008

morning meltdown

Lola would not, and I repeat, would NOT get in her high chair this morning for breakfast without all of the Yo Gabba Gabba gang joining her. She tried to carry all five at once but kept dropping one or two here and there. She was freaking out! This baby girl has no patience and totally gets that from her Daddy.
With my help we arranged them all nicely on her high chair while she ate her maple and brown sugar oatmeal. I always put her high chair by the bathroom door while I get ready for work and at one point I watched as she was trying to feed Brobee (the little green one) oatmeal. Pretty soon Brobee had oatmeal all over his face and Lola was saying "uh oh!"
Lola would like to thank Aunt Jenny & Aunt Heather for her fun little YGG guys!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

hahaha awwwwwwwww thats so cute... that little green one scares the pjs off of Bronx.she freaks out everytime they do a close up of him.Well im glad she enjoys him.