Wednesday, November 5, 2008

quick video

I am so far behind on blogging. I promise as soon as I get some time to spend on it I will post photos from Halloween. This has been a crazy busy week. I have something going each night this week after work. Yesterday while I was at the dentist Aaron took this quick video of Lola using his cell phone. They were out in his truck since playing in the truck is new the greatest thing ever.
Pretty cute for sure.
Enjoy for now and more to follow in a few days.

4 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Rowan's been doing that a lot the past few weeks too, playing in the car or the van after we've gone somewhere. I wonder what it's all about?

Katie said...

Loves it.

Jackie said...

Can you have Lola give me a call real quick so we can chit chat about airplanes and cheese? I can't believe how big her vocabulary is getting! Teach her how to say Brody so when we visit in a few weeks, I can hear it. ha ha LOVE THAT GIRL!

Jen and Justin said...

the dressed up kiddies look adorable. and gigi looks great!