Monday, October 27, 2008

Major Theatrical Production

Angela and I took our children to see Sesame Street Live last Thursday. It was quite an event. Unfortunately I wasn't able to sit down and enjoy the award winning performances because I was too busy chasing my daughter who wouldn't sit in her seat. From the moment the characters hit the stage she insisted on being right up front with Elmo & friends. She had SO MUCH FUN! Thank goodness for the nice security guard who kept his eye on her for me since I wasn't about to rush the stage. Rowan sat nicely with his Mom for the majority of the show but by the last couple of songs he realized that the real party might be up front so he went for it.
Click on the photo below.

2 comments:

Josie said...

CUTE! I went to Sesame Street Live when I was little. From what I hear, it was great fun, except that I caught chicken pox there. Then, I gave them to Katie, who was in middle school at the time. Thanks a lot, Sesame Street Live! You jerk...

The Daily Squink said...

Very cute photos! I'm glad you got a few good ones of Lola rocking out to Sesame Street.