Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gabby is probably better behaved than these two

Lola and I are visiting Grumpa & Grandma Joni this weekend. We miss our new kitty however Grandma & Grumpa have two kittens that are very entertaining. We woke up to quite a scene this morning. Thank goodness Grandma has a sweeper perfect in size for Lola. She did a good job cleaning up after those bad kitties. I don't think our new little Gabby will ever behave in such a manner.

I snapped this photo of Gabby Laney before we left for Illinois. Thank you everyone for your wonderful name suggestions. You suggested some great ones however Ian decided on Gabby (Patches would have worked although I don't name my animals adjectives - nice try Angela) Gabby is a perfect name for this cute little kitty. Good Job Ian!

2 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Patches would have been cute, if cliche. But my favorite by far was Scratches.

Jen and Justin said...

you were never one for just ONE cat :) gabby is super cute