Friday, September 26, 2008

freakin weirdos


This time of year a photo like this wouldn't be so out of the ordinary BUT I drive by this house every single day on my way to and from work and this dummy is ALWAYS on the front porch, not just for Halloween (even though the pumpkin adds a festive touch). It doesn't matter what time of day or season, it's always there. Creepy. YES!
The first few times I drove past I thought there was a developmentally delayed person sitting there, you know, someone that likes to wear a ski mask because they are ever so comfortably warm. It didn't take me long to realize that it wasn't a real person.

Their mind set be must be as follows:
If a robber comes to the front door they are sure to run away when they see this realistic security guard!

I wonder if they will put a Santa hat on him during the holiday season.
WTF? Let me hear your thoughts...

4 comments:

Katie said...

I think it's really weird. He wears a ski mask all year?? I don't get it.

Rae said...

That is beyond weird! Are they too lazy to put him away after Halloween...like some people leave their Christmas lights up year round?

The Daily Squink said...

I have also seen this "guy" on the porch when we come to your house. I think it's creepy and a little lazy that they never put it away after Halloween however many years ago. I'm annoyed by it!

Jen and Justin said...

creepy