Tuesday, August 19, 2008

family hike

Sunday was a beautiful day! We went for a family hike at the MetroPark. Lola did some hiking but preferred to have her Daddy to carry her around. She waved at every hiker, jogger, walking family and dogs that passed by. Everyone waved back. She is a social little girl and I have a feeling that when she can talk she will say hi to everyone. Unfortunately I forgot the camera and was totally ticked at myself since we had SO MANY wonderful photo opportunities. arugh!

Since I don't have photos of the hike to share I will share this video of Lola. Here she is putting on her best Oscar worthy performance. This kid can act better than Meryl Streep as Lindy Chamberlain when the dingo ate her baby!

As you can tell she has a terrible sneeze. Poor baby.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Lindy Chamberlain? I thought it was Elaine Benes.

http://bestuff.com/stuff/elaine-benes

Lola's gigi said...

Get this kid booked in a Miss Manners class ASAP

Jackie said...

Uh, Brody is so far behind her! He doesn't know how to use a spoon yet! I need to get cranking on the spoon lessons! But no need to teach Brody FAKE sneezes, cries, or coughs - he does just fine in that department!

The Daily Squink said...

Don't worry Jackie, Rowan is pretty far behind with his utensil skills as well. Although after we watched this video, he made the sign for "eat" and I went to get him a snack. Then he tried to feed himself yogurt with a spoon. I wonder if he was inspired by watching the video! Maybe Lola can be an online utensil-usage instructor? She seems to be doing awesome with that spoon!