Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's pink!

much like this blog

Thanks to all of gigi's help we have completed our new rooms and Lola's perfectly pink bedroom screams girl from a mile away! (Complete with framed images of vintage Barbie)
The rooms turned out great and I feel so much more organized as I had to clean out drawers, shelves, under beds, etc. I love Lola's new room SO MUCH that I slept in it last night! I put her toys on the bottom shelves and so far she loves taking her toys off the shelf, putting them in the drawer and then taking them out of the drawer and putting them back on the shelves.

Click here for photos of the rest of the redecorating.

Note: We are still looking for art work for Lola's walls. So far I haven't found anything I like. This isn't going to be an easy task.

9 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Wow, when you said pink, you weren't just whistling Dixie. "Way to indoctrinate her early" with all that pink. ;)

Anonymous said...

Would you like a little girl with that pink?

Holli said...

Oh Em!! The rooms are fantastic! I can't believe how big and bright the "boys room" looks now. And that orange - I can't believe how it transformed that room! I love it and you totally know I adore Lola's room!! Those beds are so cute!!

Jen and Justin said...

lola's room is adorable! and you know i love the orange...hence my house :)

Lola's Grumpa said...

I hope you know I won't be able to sleep in a pink room, but then I haven't slept since 1967 anyway.

Marmie said...

Where did the great beds come from?

Marmie said...

You have a Victrola? Does is work?

Unknown said...

Yes it works!
The beds came from my Grandmother's house, my Aunt used to sleep on them as a child.

Lola's Grumpa said...

Emilee, I dig the new picture of Lola and I. The pink, pink, pink one.