Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

Lola and I are having a great time this weekend visiting friends! She finally got to meet Sam, one of my best friends from high school. His daughter is 8 so he really enjoyed spending time with a baby again.

Today we went up to the lake where Lola went on her first boat ride! She wasn't as impressed with the boat or the ride as she was with Dr. Hammerlings keys. Unfortunately for Lola I didn't pack a bathing suit so she looked like a PWT baby as she ended up going for a naked swim. Thanks Olivia for taking Lola in the water, she had so much fun!

Click here to view more photos from this weekend.



4 comments:

Holli said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love the naked baby - that had to be so fun - but you are so training her for the girls gone wild!
I drove by this weekend on my way to the skate park - didn't see your car so I didn't stop.
Glad to see you had such a GREAT time!!

The Daily Squink said...

Emilee, I'm sorry, but I will never believe that you forgot to pack a swimsuit for Lola! I'm sure it was just a ploy to post matching naked-baby-swimming photos to Rowan's set last week.

Julie said...

Lola and Olivia look like they're having a great time together! BTW, Lola called to tell me that she really loves boating and would like for Edward to take her out too, so that means you have to make a road trip to Richmond ASAP!

Jen and Justin said...

It was a great visit with you and lola Em - and that Lola sure is quite the little fish isn't she :)