Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pre-toddler a huge help in the kitchen

I am really lucky to have all of this help in the kitchen. Lola is motivated and prepared for all things kitchen related. She's got the asparagus steamer out and ready even when we're not going to be steaming asparagus. Thanks Lola, you are always on top of things! Maybe I have a little Martha Stewart (minus the illegal shenanigans but plus the huge cash) in the making.

And posted below is another super cute video of Lola walking my way to pick up a choking hazard, the cookie monster hair clip. Which by the way she is not wearing today, it would look ridiculous with this outfit, she's got a flower in her hair instead.



P.S. A couple of you have asked about my twitter thread. Apparently "twittering" is the new rage sweeping the internet, all the cool people do it. When I'm not at my computer and I have something to say I send a text message and it will post on my twitter page & this blog. Rowan's Daddy is the cool dude that hooked me up. I saw that he was doing it and was fascinated! So here I am sending a shout out to him for giving me internet crack. Thanks Jeff, I'm now addicted to this fascinating yet almost retarded internet rage.

3 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Nothing cuter than that "stomp stomp stomping"! Although it makes it very hard for me to sleep when Jeff is watching Rowan downstairs, because the sound reverberates through the entire house. How can something that weighs less than 25 pounds be such a heavy walker?

Also, Rowan woke up at 5:30 today too. WTF, babies? Maybe it's the weather.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I haven't checked in for some time and Lola is nearly a teenager these days! She is getting so big. Nuts - time flies, I guess. Liam turned one on Friday. Hard to believe.

Oh, and he's gracing us with his presence every morning at 5:15 am. It stinks. Especially when we were used to him sleeping 6 pm to 7 am every day. We're not making up for the good sleeping. Thank god for four hours of naps each day. We all need them.

Hope you guys are well.

The Danford's

Lola's Grandma said...

OMG