Thursday, May 22, 2008

on the job training


Lola is a year old now so it's about time she get a job and start pitching in around here. Since her modeling career hasn't taken off she's decided to train for a secretarial position. I tell her all the time "keep dreaming big Lola and one day you can be a secretary too!"
Today was a tough day, she had to take her typing test and kept getting distracted by instant messages from Brody's Mommy.
I reminded her "if you want to be a successful secretary you have to focus Lola!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's pointing at the new Essence of Time picture and saying, "What a stylish comb-over!"

The Daily Squink said...

She looks super cute in these photos. She is going to make a great secretary someday.

Anonymous said...

Lola, I loved all the notes you wrote me from your desk. It was fun to instant message you. In case you can't read this yet, I'll write in your language...
%Svie42{]rre33getq===
Your friend,
Brody's mom

Jen and Justin said...

Lola, next time your on the job - shoot me an IM....i don't work much either at the desk ;)