Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lola celebrates first of 1st birthday parties


Lola celebrated her birthday a little early here in Florida. This way she has a chance to celebrate with her family & friends here. She looked seriously cute in her little crown GiGi got for her. And she clearly loved having her cake and eating it too!


Below are more vacation photos, enjoy!

















Lola's new scrunchy face she makes all the time!





Date Night! Wahooo! Party!
We had a very nice dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale. I had the moussaka and Aaron had a gyro. We walked around some of the classy shops where we didn't purchase souvenirs such as the one shown below.

5 comments:

Mel said...

EM, she is soooooo cute I just want to pinch her :) Looks like you guys are having a fun WARM vacation!!!

The Daily Squink said...

OMG, Emilee, in the hula skirt photo, she looks even more like you than usual!

I'm glad you guys got to have a date night. Remember, you can always ask Jeff and I to watch Lola here in Dayton if you ever want to go out. You can pay us back in kind!

Anonymous said...

it looks like you guys are having some sunny fun - i'm so glad. i can't get over how light miss lola's hair looks in those pictures - almost red ;) - the weather here is spring in ohio - rainy - enjoy while you can - be careful on your way home - LOVE!! ooma

Holli said...

OMG! She totally loves the water - no fear at all YEAH LOLA!
The bikini - sooo cute!
I can't believe she's one already - where did the time go?
Ian is sooo tan already! I'm so glad you had a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Grumppa says, "I need one of those cups. I don't particularly want one, but I need one".