Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Katie is totally awesome!


While home in Louisiana during the holidays Ryan sent me a text message asking "what size is Lola wearing?" I thought to myself "someone is getting a Ragin' Cajun onesie"
Last night we went to Ryan & Katie's for a wonderful dinner (shrimp stew). Lola didn't receive a Ragin' Cajun onesie (thank goodness!)... Katie made her this beautiful dress! All of the smocking was done by hand! Katie thank you for a great dinner but most of all thank you so much for making such a special dress for Lola, she will have it forever!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola, her new dress,and bonnet are the cutest things ever.
Katie did a beautiful job...
Love, GiGi & Grandpa

Julie said...

Amazing dress!! It looks perfect on her ... and the bonnet reminds me of someone. Her Gigi back in January 1973!

Holli said...

Oh wow! What a special gift to cherish forever!! That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

And she looks just as cute as GiGi did back in 73....

Katie said...

Ryan would like to know what's up with the "Thank goodness" comment when Lola didn't get a Ragin Cajuns onesie...

Anonymous said...

ohhhh my!!!!I could eat her up!!!! love,Deb