Thursday, November 29, 2007

Moving on up


I've officially made my transition to the "older infant" room where I am currently the only infant still eating baby food, the rest of those monsters eat table food already! And they all either walk or crawl so I'm left defenseless in a seated position. It's ok though, today I held my own, one of those fat kids tried to steal the toy I had but I didn't let go! He gave up..... that's right I was all like "back off fatty, go eat more table food!"
With no sneaky behind the scenes business I ended up in Miss Becky's classroom (wink wink Miss Becky). She likes to play beauty shop and sent me home with a new do on my first day in her class! She has also requested that Mom send in a bunch of clothes so we can play dress up. Miss Becky has 3 boys of her own so she likes to pretend that I'm her daughter at school. That's just fine with me, I love the extra special attention! Monday will be a good day because my friend Brody moves up and he will be in my room with me!

No comments: