Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Brother is the Real Deal!

Ian comes over on Wednesday evenings and every other weekend. These are the days when I am totally entertained! He's a master at Guitar Hero and has great fashion. He's a pretty cool 7 year old skateboarder. I don't much care for skateboarding, it makes me cry when I watch Ian and Daddy out on the ramp but I am a fan of the many family room concerts I get to watch when they play Guitar Hero. Sometimes Mom gets in on the action, she's been known to play a concert here and there.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, Lola, you have an AWESOME big brother! Can you tell us all how you play "Guitar Hero"???

The Daily Squink said...

If you ever want to come hang out with us, Jeff has Guitar Hero, too. Maybe they can go head to head.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get to Dayton to watch Ian play his guitar and have lunch with Lola!!