Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Peggy!!!!!!! woot woot, paartaay!


Happy Birthday Mom!!!! I will be so happy if I look half as good as you do when I turn 60! SIXTY! holy crap... You don't look a day over 35, I swear! Remember that one time before Sam knew you and we were walking around the mall. He came up to us cursing away and knowing him dropping the F bomb all over town until I said "hey Sam, meet my Mom" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to say he was an idiot but it was an honest mistake since you look so young.

We love you and can't wait to see you soon, yay!!!!!

2 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

That picture is SO funny...thank goodness I didn't have a curly perm. It just looks like I'm wearing a helmet...
Can't wait to see you all soon!!!
Love you xxxooo

Julie said...

I'm so glad we'll get to celebrate with P60 and P61 in Ottawa!!! To go along with your post .... when we came down to FL in July, Peggy met us at the airport. She was standing there talking to another lady and the lady said (when I walked up), "Oh, is this your sister?"!!! So, I agree Peggy looks like she's 35!!