Friday, May 13, 2011

The Big Rehearsal!


Lola AMAZED me tonight at the rehearsal for the upcoming Kennedy wedding in which she will provide the flower girl duties. I have to admit, I didn't think it would go this well. When we arrived on scene she clung to me and didn't want me to let her go. While she was happy to see Steve & Terri she wasn't totally sure about everyone else. I asked Steve's younger sister Kelsey if she would take Lola under her wing and help her out. Kelsey is also in the wedding and is a cute young girl in her early 20's so I knew Lola would attach to Kelsey and think she was so awesome. Kelsey didn't mind hanging out with Lola so I took off and let Lola go behind the scenes with the wedding party. I sat and waited for the rehearsal to start wondering how it would go. Below is how it went:


I'm so proud of my little girl! She even picked up the petals. awwww!!!!!! Knock on wood that she does this great tomorrow. (knock knock)

Thank you Kelsey for being so awesome with Lola and thank you Steve & Terri for including Lola in your special day!!!

4 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

That is so neat! She will be perfect tomorrow...can't wait to hear all about it...kisses to Lola from Grandpa Chuck and me!

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear too!! Yay Lola for being an awesome flower girl :)

Lola's Grandma said...

wow she's really into it. I'm sure more flowergirl gigs will follow:)

Unknown said...

Good Job Lola at the rehersal! Can't wait to see pictures from your walk down the aisle today!
We love you!