Friday, April 15, 2011

Newsflash! We finally got a real babysitter!

And by real babysitter I mean someone we have to pay, someone who isn't family or a long time friend, someone who is a high school student and took the babysitting safety class. A real babysitter!

I know, this is a huge step for me and I did really well. I didn't call once during the half hour we were gone.
Just kidding, we were gone almost 3 hours and we had a great time and I really didn't call! I immdeiately felt comfortable with Danielle.

Danielle, the real babysitter.

We met Danielle at our local supermarket. She is always smiling and very friendly offering Lola a sucker at check out. So... after stalking her facebook page we were confident that she indeed could be trusted to babysit our little Lola and let me tell you, Lola practically kicked us to the curb the second Danielle walked in the door. She was so excited!
We came home to find the girls in a homemade tent. Lola was completely off the hook and in MAJOR show off mode. She was well behaved for Danielle and Aaron and I got to enjoy a nice dinner out.
Thank you Danielle for being the greatest real babysitter ever!


"Mommy, Danielle is my best friend" Lola

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aawww, darling girls, having FUN!

Lola's gigi said...

so cute...looks like a fun time!!

Julie said...

So nice to have a great babysitter!

Jen and Justin said...

Welcome to the world of having a babysitter! Now you will enter the world of not giving her contact info to any of your mom friends either, ha ha ;)

The Daily Squink said...

Greatest babysitter ever? Jeff and I are offended!

JK. Jen, too late, Emilee already said we could ask her to babysit our kids. Considering the rarity of a night out for both of us, I think we're safe.