Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma! and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy 12th Birthday to my little tiny baby cousin (and avid LOLApalooza follower) Emma. We love you and we hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! We have so much to be thankful for! I'm starting my day off being thankful for all of my lazy loves snuggling on the couch watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (not pictured is Gabbi who is growling from under the Christmas tree or Aaron who is in the kitchen making pancakes or Ian who we won't pick up until later)

Have a great day!
posted by Emilee

3 comments:

Emma said...

Thank you.
I Love you.

Lola's gigi said...

I love the Loves..
Happy Thanksgiving and
Happy Birthday again to Emma!

Jen and Justin said...

look how grown up you are Emma!