Sunday, November 7, 2010

free kitten to a good home


NO NO! NOT THIS KITTEN!
Aaron did a fabulous job yesterday painting Lola to look like one of the jellicle cats from her favorite musical Cats. (although Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is running a close second so watch out, she may be sporting an amazing technicolor dreamcoat one of these days)

Our house currently occupies two cats too many.

Runner is here to stay. He is a perfect cat. I found him when he was a kitten, I was jogging on some trails and he followed me. That was 13 years ago.



Gabbi was an accident. I wasn't out to get another cat but after having lost both Norma Jean & Moe the previous year I had a soft spot so when my vet called and asked if I was interested in meeting a little calico kitty I said sure. I mean I was just going to go look.... She is 2 and as I type this she sits comfortably on my lap.



Then there's this one. We're calling her Isabella or Bella. Lola wanted to name her after her friend at schools baby sister. Bella is almost impossible to take a photo of because she is always moving. Bella is a nice kitty and very tolerable of Lola. Ideally we would like for Bella to go to a new home, a good home. BUT... reality sets in and I'm realizing just how hard it is to find a good home for a cat. Bella has been here for a week now and she seems to be very comfortable. She has been staying out in our sunroom so she can recuperate from her surgery (she was spayed last week). SO... if you want a kitty she's friendly, has had her kitten shots and is spayed. All you have to do is take her home and love her... come on.
Anyone?


posted by Emilee

7 comments:

ooma said...

she looks like she's already found a purrfect home ;) - aaron hasn't kicked everyone out yet -- sounds like a fit to me. i would come to cuddle once in a while - how does bruce feel about the addition?? love!

Marmie said...

How are the other cats taking to her? Aaron did a fabulous job on the kitty makeup, he should volunteer at the local theater group!!!!

The Daily Squink said...

Wow, Aaron, I'm impressed! You really do have an artistic streak...

I wish we could take the kitty, but we are really really not ready for a pet yet. And when we are, you know it'll probably be another Lily, Jeff being all anti-cat and everything.

Unknown said...

Oh Angela, you don't have to be ready for a cat, all they do is lay around, you barely even have to feed & water them and you never have to walk them. Cats are the easiest pets ever, the only down side to a cat is that stupid kitty litter. I hate kitty litter so much. I'm going to try to train these cats to be more like dogs.
And yes, Aaron has an amazing artistic streak!

The other cats deal with this kitty just fine and Bruce is always excited to play with a new kitty. This little one is still getting used to Bruce though.

Marmie said...

Ok, about litter. You have to make a treasure hunt out of it. It has to be done, make some fun. Joe always says "Look how much I got today". I should tell him to weigh it!

Unknown said...

HA! That's hilarious. And gross.

Jen and Justin said...

Aaron if they ever come out with Broadway Runway you'll have to leave the fam and do the show - you could just win