Sunday, August 22, 2010

"I can't marry Justin because he is already married" said Lola


We attended Stella's fabulous first birthday party yesterday where Lola decided to focus 100% of her attention on Justin. There were plenty of games, prizes, hot dogs and other children to play with but nothing compared to Justin. I'm pretty sure he is to Lola what Prince Charming is to Snow White.

Stella's party was especially fun because I got to see so many friends that I don't get to see that often and... in a carnival setting! I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that there weren't live animals. I know, it's shocking. The poor children, there was nothing for them to do, no pony rides and no elephants roaming the property painting portraits for the party goers. Because they were slacking on this the Lola-Party-Meter gave this shindig a 9.9 out of a possible 10.

Thank you Justin for being so patient & sweet to our baby girl yesterday and...
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MISS STELLA!!!!
We love you!!!
Click here to see more fabulous first birthday party photos!

2 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

I loved seeing Stella's birthday party pictures.
Everyone looks great, from Kaitlyn to Ben (I haven't seen him since the homecoming date)
The birthday girl was looking especially cute!!

Jen and Justin said...

Lola was such a doll with Justin - simply precious! We're so glad you guys were there, it wouldn't be the same without you all. and Em - you looked great!